Reinforced Concrete Staircase: Among the required Material for construction of the Stair Reinforced concrete is considered as one of the import materials, Reinforced concrete slab are the easiest type of disposal made up staircase.
Support is provides to its end with beams and on its upper portion the following Steps occurs offering benefits by the reinforced concrete staircases.
- Excellent fire resistant capability
- Everlasting, robust, delightful appearance and can be smoothly delivered non-slippery.
- The perfect widths and longest extents are designed for Staircase with height if any required.
- As per the needed shape the staircases can be molded in order to fulfill the requirement of the architect.
- Easily the staircases can be cleansed.
- The Cost of maintenance is very low.
- They can be precast or cast-in-situ.
- Material such as thin slabs of stone, marble tiles or terrazzo are added to the Stairs to enhance their appearance.
Design principle and Assist system:
Special attention is to be given on the loading condition as well as the size of the staircase hall and the loading condition the size of the staircase hall for choosing type of stairs.
Several stair arrangement in case of R.C.C.
- Single Straight Flight Stairs
- Inclined Slab Stairs With Half Space Landings
- String Beam Stairs
- Cranked Slab Stairs
Download Design Spreadsheet of Reinforced Concrete Staircase for Free at: