Estimate through download spreadsheet for the new construction of residential building
The above excel sheet is ready to download to prepare a brief estimate for the projected new construction of residential building.
Following items can be calculated using the residential construction estimating sheet:-
1) Excavation of Earth work.
2) Filling of Sand for Foundation/basement
3) 1.5:10 Ratio of P.C.C is mixed for foundation and 40 mm for metal.
4) 1:2: 4 Ratio of R.C.C is mixed for Beam, Loft, sunshade, roof which is used for steel.
5) DUMMY CONCRETE is mixed in ratio 1:3:6
6) Steel rods & mild steel are used for Centering & Scaffolding Work
7) Reinforcement Work
8) In foundation with chamber bricks the Brick work in done in the ratio 1:5 c.m.
9) For building Superstructure with Chamber Brick the ratio of 1:5 c.m ratio of Brick work done.
10) Plastering thick thoroughly inner & outer surface for all walls having C.M ratio 1:5 mix and 12mm
11) Ceiling Plastered with a ratio C.M 1:3 mix and 10mm thick
The tiles Flooring estimate is done on the basis of the following requirements:-
a) Flooring estimate outline like plan, elevation and sections of vital points
b) Properties of materials and workmanship etc are detailed specified.
c) Current year standard schedule of rates.
Download Residential Construction Building Estimate Template Sheet at: http://bit.ly/2DIAeIs