Do you know about one way slab and two way slab? This video will let you know what is it exactly.
One Way Slab
1. One Way Slab is Supported by beams in only 2 Sides
2. Main reinforcement is provided in only one direction for one way slabs.
3. The ration of longer span pannel (L) to shorter span panel (B) is equal or greater than 2 Thus L/B >=2
Two Way Slab
1. Two way slab is supported by beams in all four sides.
2. Main reinforcement is provided in both the direction for two way slab.
3. The ration of longer span pannel (L) to shorter span (B) is less than 2. Thus L/B < 2